Feb 16, 2010

Valentines Day!!!

This last weekend Bron's and I went to winter fest with my family and parents friends. We all had a lot of fun watching all the events they put on. After all the fun events and rain we went to Sonora grill for lunch, it was so delicious!!!
After lunch Bronson and I headed to Gateway mall to go shopping and see a movie. We saw Edge Of Darkness. We agreed that we were not exchanging gifts this year, but Mr. B doesn't like to play by the rules. Bronson got me a laptop that I absolutely love, and as a joke he got me one fake rose, a little stuffed animal because I hate stuffed animals, and a little box of chocolate that had like 3 chocolates in it. He thought he was pretty funny! But I was very excited about my new Laptop! I've never had one, and am always stilling Bronson's. Thanks B, your awesome!
Sunday we just hung out and were lazy all day, it was so nice to take a day just for ourselves to do nothing! Monday we had another lazy day till 5:00. Then we went to Bronson's dads house to celebrate Bronson's birthday. They cooked us dinner, had cake and ice cream and watched a movie. It was the perfect end to our 4 day weekend! Now its back to work... Blah, blah, blah!!! Hope everyone had a wonderful v- day!

1 comment:

  1. Holy spoiled!! I love it! Sounds like you had a fun, lazy weekend! Those are the best :) How was the Edge of Darkness? We've been wanting to see that.

    ReplyDelete