Feb 9, 2010

Happy Birthday "B"

Today is the handsome Mr. "B's" Birthday! I just wanted to give a little shout out to him... Bron's, thank you for always working so hard to provide us with the things we have today. Your dedication to our relationship amazes me, you are seriously one of a kind! You are so strong, and smart. I look up to you so much. You make me want to be a better person. Thank you for always joking around with me, and cupping me, (inside joke, sorry) I seriously don't know one person that is as weird as you, but I love it, you make me so happy! I hope you have a great Birthday this year.

XOXOX!!

3 comments:

  1. Cute post! Happy b day to your man :) You didn't miss anything.. no special plans here. Just hoping for a good V-day! How is the wedding planning coming?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have lot'a done already! You have plenty of time, but it will be here before ya know it! We were married at an old rock church in kaysville outside in the courtyard. It was so pretty but HOT and ours was Aug 18th so hopefully his Grandma's place has some shade :) Thats the best time of the year though! I'm sure it will turn out beautiful!

    ReplyDelete