Feb 22, 2010

Couples Retreat...

Saturday after work I meet up with Bron's, he had a date night planned for the two of us, the theme was... "Couples Retreat" I had no idea what I was getting my self into, but as soon as i walked in the door he made me put on a lay, gave me my drink with an umbrella in it, cut up some pineapple, made some teriyaki chicken, rice and corn. It was all so delicious, I loved it! after dinner we planned on watching couples retreat, but lame me had to fall asleep at 10:30. I don't know what my problem is, if I'm in a comfortable position I will literally pass out, I don't think I have stayed up past 10:30 in the longest time, Lame I know!!!

I got some good news I would like to share with everyone... I got a call from my work's security department, if anyone doesn't know I work for America First. They called to let me know they found surveillance of the little freaks that stole my purse, k ya' all can I get a Woot Woot!!! I have never been more excited in my life. The dummies used my credit card to buy two gift certificates for $100.00 dollars each at a car wash. Honestly who does that??? I guess he likes to keep his car super clean, But little does he know that if he doesn't hurry and use them the only thing he will have to worry about keeping clean is that little 10x10 cell. And let me tell you, I can't wait for the day!!!

Bronson and I have also choose our photographer, she is great! I seriously can't wait to start working with her.

1 comment:

  1. WOOT WOOT!! That is great news.. keep us updated! I'm pretty lame too. Always asleep by like 9:30. What a cute idea though :)

    ReplyDelete