Jan 2, 2010

Happy New Years!!!

Hello everyone! Ya I know, I am way behind on posting... lets start with New Years.. I hope everyone had a fun and safe New Years! This year Bronson and I went to our friend Chavo and Casha's to hang out for a little bit and Celebrate a new year together. A little later we headed over to our other friends Devin's to play games and watch the ball drop. I think that me and Bronson were the only one's counting down, nobody else really cared, Kinda sad huh! Bronson and I were kinda lame with our new years resolution. We made it a plan to start going to the gym faithfully again. Real original huh???
since the new year we have been really busy with work and family. My brother was in town for the holidays and we all went snowboarding the other day before he left. Pretty sure my brother and sister showed me up, I had no idea they were so good, I had a hard time keeping up with them. We went on Friday, today is Monday and I still can't lift my legs. Snowboarding is such a good workout!
Last Saturday we went out with all of our friends to the Hooka Bar. We have not been to a bar for a really long time, but we all had a lot of fun, It's always good to see everyone!

I have pictures Ill post later.

3 comments:

  1. Ok girl let's go to dinner! I really want to! Ky bug will come too! I told Lex to bring me her camera, so she BETTER!! :) I miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha!! I know in 14 yrs she will be locked up and then I won't have to worry about her getting a boyfriend! We are getting old I know!! Yes girl I am having a party for her on Jan 30th her birthday!! I don't know what time, but I will send you a invitation or give it to you on Sat when we go to dinner!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fun New Years for you two! Thanks hun, it's been rough but it can only get better now :) I totally don't mind at all! I put your invite in the mail yesterday.. feel free to bring whoever!

    ReplyDelete