Dec 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Wednesday night Bronson and I took our cousin's their Christmas presents. It was seriously the best night ever, all of the kids were so excited and thankful when they opened there gifts, I have never seen such a overwhelming expression of happiness, it seriously made our Christmas!
Christmas Eve we went to Bronson's Grandma and Grandpa's for dinner and to exchange gifts. We all got extremely spoiled! After his Grandparents we went to my parents house to decorate ginger bread houses, open a present and watch a Christmas movie. For our ginger bread houses this year we decided to do teams. the teams were... Mom, Bron's, and Wes vs. Dad, Bella, and me. Our team totally kicked butt, the other teams roof keep sliding off. Sorry guys , maybe next year you wont even try to go up against the most valuable ginger bread makers
Grandma and Grandpa Taurone...
My awesome slippers and neck warmer, smells like Lavender Mmm...

Always looking sexy Kelts!

Christmas day we woke up bright and early to open presents from my family. This was one of the best Christmas's, I had no idea what I was getting for the first time in probably 8 yrs. After my parents we had breakfast at my grandpas house and opened presents. it was so good to see everyone and spend time with family we don't get to see very often. After breakfast we headed over to Bronson's moms house to exchange gifts with them. Crafty Kelt's made me and Bron's a lamp with pictures of us on it, it is pretty awesome we love it. After moms we headed over to poppa Aber's house to swap some presents with them too. Later we went to my grandmas house to have dinner. It was a lot of fun hearing everything Santa brought for everyone. I sure do miss being little and receiving all those toys. Sometimes I wish I could be a little kid again, there are some pretty cool toys out there I would have loved to play when I was younger, Bronson still plays with them, he will always be a kid at heart! after dinner we ran back to Bronson's dad's house to watch a movie. It has seriously been such a crazy day. We have been non stop! tomorrow we can't wait to have some down time and play around with all our new stuff. I hope everyone had a great Christmas!
My Beautiful Family...

Opening my Cricut...



My cute cousins Tate, and Lydia...

My Wonderful Mia...

Bella's new Camera...

Kaylee Bug's new I-pod...

In deep thought...
Haha, he really loves Christmas...
This is the lamp Kelts made for us...

4 comments:

  1. It looks like you guys had a great Christmas! It sounds like it was way busy! I know what ya mean about being a kid again on Christmas, it is so different once you get older. But it is still Fun!! Hope you have a good New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kay.. I want a cricut.. jealous! Looks like you guys had a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want one of those lamps! How cute is that! We really do need to get together.... I miss YoU!

    ReplyDelete