Jan 29, 2010

People Amaze Me!!!

Last Saturday me and some friends went down town to go dancing. When we returned to our truck , someone had broken the passenger side window and stole both mine and my friend Britney's purse. I was devastated. Both of my cameras were in there, my i-pod, all of mine and Bronson's gift cards from my birthday, and X-mas. I had over $500.00 dollars in Tai-Pan gift certificate's, $50.00 to Victoria Secret, $150.00 to the Gateway, all our movie passes and food gift cards. And the rest of my life I keep in my brief case. I honestly don't understand people, We will never get back what was taken from us. So this is my post to the thieves that stole our stuff.. You SUCK!!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. That sucks so bad. I am sorry. I would be really mad too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry Wrendy! That totally sucks! I do know how you feel though, Colby and I had both of our cars broken into last year within a week of each other. The most frustrating part is there is really nothing you can do but file a police report. Sorry girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry girl! That sucks... People now days are so inconsiderate and rude!! Thanks for coming to Ky's party she loves Kloe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww.. sorry girl! That is terrible! People suck :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY GOODNESS! I would be FREAKING out! Grrr that makes me so MAD! I'd be kickin somebody's butt! It just sucks that there really isn't anything you can do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That makes me want to cry. All those gift cards! PIECE OF CRAP PEOPLE.

    ReplyDelete