Dec 21, 2009

Our festive weekend!!

All day Friday my mom and I spent finishing our Christmas shopping for everyone, can I just say that I'm so proud of myself, I am never done with my Christmas shopping until Christmas Eve, but this year I am actually done with everything. I have even wrapped everyones presents too. After everyone got off work Friday night we went to my grandmas house for our traditional cookie and pizza party! It's always so much fun when the family gets together! I made a Yankee cookie that my mom broke, I was a little upset, that cookie took some time, and the 950 other cookies we decorated (Okay that's a little exaggerated) were for our neighbors and friends! Pretty sure I gained 20 pounds decorating cookies. haha its so hard not eating those nummy cookies when they are right in front of your face. After my grandma's we went to my parents house and watched a movie, well my family watched a move, I watched the back of my eyelids lol! Saturday after work we had a work Christmas party, we had such a blast with everyone! We had a Graham Cracker house building contest. all of the little Graham houses were stinking cute, everyone got really creative.

Sunday I spent the whole day making picture frames, and getting all the neighbors goodies put together. The holidays are so much fun, I love all the fun stuff going on.

(I'll post more pictures later the rest are on my moms camera)

2 comments:

  1. I love this time of year!! Post those pics girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Post em' get em up get em up!! haha. Sounds like fun, good job getting all your shopping done!!!

    ReplyDelete