Nov 10, 2009

Birthday Bash!!

I had such a great birthday thanks to a certain someone!! Bronson made plans with my boss to let me leave work early, so he came and picked me up from work and we headed up to Park City to the Dakota Mountain Lodge. When we got there we hung out at the resort for a little bit and relaxed, then we went shopping and had dinner. Sneaky little Bronson snuck my friends into our room when we went to the front desk to receive a message. When we went back to start getting ready I had a wonderful surprise of friends in the room, it was awesome! We all had cake and then headed to Harryos for some dancing!

On our way to Park City..
Our amazing room at the Dakota Mountain Lodge...

I loved the kitchen area. It had everything you needed even a little stove.
Such a poser..
Woot Woo..
My delicious cake...
We didn't have any candles so Bronson had me blow out the lighter.
Yummm...
Sunday we had family over at our house to celebrate both my grandma and my birthday. Then my amazing friends from work took me to dinner at Iggy's Wednesday night. Thanks everyone for such a great birthday!!
My cousin Ashley had this costume in her car and put it on to play with the kids. It was the finniest thing, they had no idea it was her.

And of course my wonderful mom decorated my room and bed with all my presents.

3 comments: