Nov 18, 2009

A little behind...

I know I'm a little behind on posting, I'll try and be better...Friday the 13Th my mom, sister, her friend Val and I went wedding dress shopping. I found some beautiful dresses, but I can't justify spending $1000.00-1500.00 for a dress that I will only be wearing for a couple hours for one day, and that's the price before alterations. This is the same problem I am having for a venue. Everything is so expensive for just one day. I am almost thinking about just going to the court house to get married. And why is it so hard to choose colors?? I have changed my colors three different times, and am currently colorless. This wedding stuff is stressful!!! Okay enough complaining, after dress shopping we all meet up with Bronson to have dinner at Wingers, It was delish! Saturday after work we headed to Bronson's parents house to watch the football game, have dinner and have a Wii tournament. The tournament got pretty intense. I came in Fourth place out of 12 but Bron's was the nights champ, Good job B!!


On the 19Th me and Bronson went to the Jazz game, and had so much fun. Thanks Brad and Chris for the tickets.

1 comment:

  1. It is a good thing you gave yourself a good year to plan!! I know how stressful it can be but you have time! Can you image those people that get married in like a month to plan!

    ReplyDelete