Nov 7, 2009

7 DAY'S OF STEVIE...

FYI... I am Stevie. It's a nick name Bronson's friends gave me, and it's just kinda stuck. So if anyone knows me, you know that my birthday is this Sunday, but it is not just my birthday. No, no, no... It's is my birthday week! Yes, I have designated an entire week for myself. Bronson is a fast learner and caught on to what "birthday week" means. I get a present everyday for the week of my birthday! It genius right?? Also this secretive fiancee of mine is planning something for tonight but will not tell me whats going on, so I'm sure you can only imagine how anxious I am to get off work. haha presents and a fun night with Bron's can't come fast enough! Hope ya all have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Spoiled! Eva was almost born on your birthday. Her's is Monday. Happy Birthday tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!! I bet Bronson spoiled the hell out of you so you better be posting some pics!!

    ReplyDelete