Sep 23, 2009

We Got A Camera, Finally!!

I know, it's about stinkin time.. I put my foot down yesterday and told Bron's we were going camera shopping. We went to a couple different places but ended up at Best Buy. We got the "Sony Snap Shot." (I think) ha, It's a pretty spoofy camera, it detects when someone smiles, and just starts snapping the picture on it's own, So for those of you out there with little kids that don't like to smile, and you just happen to miss the one time they do, this camera has it covered for ya!
It's not the smallest thing, but it was a great deal, has amazing zoom, and a clear picture. I am so excited to finally start taking some pictures again..

5 comments:

  1. Yay I am so glad you got a camera, now I can see your pretty face again! Ya we are still planning on getting married May 22! Kody is just a little slow on the purposing thing! Ah I know it is a lot of planning and ALOT of money! I am having a hard deciding what kind of wedding I want ya know! I feel stupid plannig when I am not even engaged so I am just WAITING AND WAITING AND WAITING!!! Have you looked at dresses???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! I'm glad you can take pictures again! So do your friends pronounce their baby's name EEEVA or AVA?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanna go look at dresses with you! I really do! I want to go on Fri! If I am not working I will for sure come!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We pronounce her name like Ava. Oh it's Megan Scadden! That would be crazy if they pronounce it Ava too. Let me know!

    ReplyDelete