Sep 21, 2009

Lovin Life..

This weekend Bronson, my mom, and I went to the bridal expo at Thanks Giving Point. I seen a lot of things I loved, and got some great ideas. Poor Bronson was the bag holder for all the stuff we were getting, and it wasn't light. haha he was such a sport following us girls around.
After the Expo we went to my sisters friends house to help the girls get ready for the Homecoming dance. All the girls looked so beautiful, and Annie had a blast!
Then we were off to the Brad Paisley concert with some of our friends. Our favorite part of the concert was when he sang "Then" That is mine and Bronson's favorite song!
Sunday we watched football pretty much all day, haha dang boys!!

I also want to say congratulations to Megan and Bob who are the new parents to little Eva DellaLucia. She is such a doll! Best of luck guys!

4 comments:

  1. How fun I would've loved to go to Brad! I love that song too! Seriously I would've loved to go to the bridal fair I had no idea there was one... So I miss you girl... :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think we are ever going to get engaged! Ha Ha! But no I haven't started planning anything! I wanna go if you go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet you found some great stuff there!! What a good sport Bronson is! I'm sad I missed that concert, I love Brad Paisley!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You need to get a camera! I miss seeing your face!!

    ReplyDelete