Sep 28, 2009

Weekend Fun!!

Friday after work I meet up with my mom, sister, and Bronson's mom Chris, we all went to the Marriott Hotel for the Bridal gathering held there. We had so much fun! I found my cake lady, and we have narrowed where we are getting married to only 3 different places, I also have narrowed a photographer down to 2 people. Everything seems to be moving so smoothly I love it.

After the bridal gathering we meet up with the rest of my family and went to our really good friends Wedding reception in Farmington. I just wanted to tell Spencer Congrats!! We are all so happy for you and wish you and Tawny(??) the best of luck!

Saturday my mom Bronson and I went to meet with my florist and got the ball rolling with that. Then we went back to the Marriott to sign up for the couple cake eating contest. It was so much fun. Bronson and I had to sit across the table from one another, I was blindfolded and his hands were behind his back. I had to feed him the cake with a spoon, let's just say it was not easy, but it was a ton of fun, I could not stop laughing, and B could not breath from all the cake I was stuffing in his face. Ha I got cake all over him, but don't even worry, we totally won!! Woo Hoo we won $325.00 towards a cake, the best part about it is the certificate was for the lady we wanted to make our cake, win win situation! We were so excited, this will really help us out!
This was the first prise I won for running to the DJ booth with the correct answer.. It was Chocolate.. Mmm...
And the cake eating starts...
Bronson got in trouble for using his hands haha...
Winners... Whoot Whoot!!!
After Bronson was stuffed with cake we drug him to a Italian restaurant on 25Th, La Ferrovia, it was so delicious. Harvest moon was going on so we walked down 25Th street checking out all the stuff they had going on. They had School Of Rock preforming so we thought we would watch for a min. One of the bands had this little kid that was the singer. He was so flippin cute He couldn't be older than 12, but he had a white shirt unbuttoned showing off his huge muscles, (not really) bell bottom jeans with zebra print, and his long hair ha it was the funniest thing we have seen. There was this older lady that was really getting into this kids band, and she was throwing out some crazy moves. ha then we went to the 25Th street boutique and got my mom an outfit. She looks so cute in all of her new stuff! Then we went to my work party at the Plain City Park, had dinner and played kickball. It was so much fun, and pretty sure our team dominated!After all that fun stuff we went to our friends house to watch the Ute's game. Go Ute's!!!
Haha look how little this kid is.. isn't this so funny
Crazy dancing lady...
My freakin cute Mia... Such a hoot!

Sunday we woke up bright and early to go hiking at Adams Canyon. Everything is so beautiful in the mountains. The leaves are changing and are so beautiful, ahh I love the fall. The rest of the day we spent being lazy, taking naps, and watching football.. Go Chargers!!


The crew...

My brother and his cute girlfriend Kari.
I also wanted to tell Kaylee and Dustin Congrats! I am so happy for you newly weds, and we wish the best of luck for you guys in your future together!

No comments:

Post a Comment