Aug 6, 2009

We need help!!!!

So Bronson and I are in desperate need of some HELP. We have been thinking more and more about this wedding stuff, and we don't want to be procrastinators and wait until 2-3 months before the wedding to started on everything. We started looking at places on the intranet for somewhere, but everything we looked at was nothing like what I had pictured in my head. So, if you or someone you know has gotten married at the most spectacular, beautiful, breath taking place, please let us know! We are not to picky about it being inside or out. Just whatever we fall in love with. We are planning sometime in August/September of next year.

3 comments:

  1. I don't know what month your getting married in, but Snowbasin is beautiful in the fall and in the summer. Might not work out so well in the winter though because of all the snow. The lodge up there is just beautiful though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So... We are having the same problem Wren!! We have choose May, but I don't want an outside wedding ya know! So when you figure out a couple awesome places let me know! I don't like anywhere either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Wren, get used to all the decision making, there are a lot. It is good you are not waiting to get started it really helps keep it less stressful. So I guess you are engaged now, its official! CONGRATS! You will have to tell me the story. Well I know a good cake lady that can do pretty much any type of cake you want, her prices are reasonable and the cake taste yummy! She lives right in Roy its John Malar (Portia's old boyfriend) Mom. Her name is Melody Mixon (801)773-2160 is her number if you want it.

    ReplyDelete