Aug 3, 2009

Our Awesome Weekend...


Bronson and I went to the Roy aquatic center with all of his friends on Saturday. It was a lot of fun, the boy's played football, knocked peoples drinks over and made a guy mad.. You know, I never knew guys were such dog's till I went with a bunch of single guys swarmed around a ton of almost naked ladies, haha wow!! After the pool we got ready and went to dinner with our Friends Matt and Kass to the most amazing Mexican restaurant, haha not!! We went to Grande Burrito and there rice and beans taste the same, there is absolutely no difference in the two and they are so runny. I got a beef burrito and all I got in my burrito was more runny rice and beans and a tiny bit of meat, Mmm right?? No, not really!! I think everyone else felt the same way.. Probably won't be going there again! After dinner we went to our friend Kody and Bre's house with everyone. We had such a fun time. There was this guy that was such a little creepo. He took my friend Randi's camera and was taking pictures of us girls all night. He was positioning us in poses haha it was so weird but we got a lot of pictures out of it. Sunday morning we went boating with Bronson's brother Brock, and all there friends. We had such a fun time with everyone. There was this kid that was amazing on the wake board. He was doing weird flips we have never seen before, it was pretty awesome.

4 comments:

  1. Fun! I wish I had been wakeboarding this weekend instead of water skiing lol! The class is at Lady Fitness. We should all go boating together sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well just an FYI . . . I LOVED my food!! :) haha NOT!!!! Sounds like fun!!! Next time will be a better place to eat for sure!! Congrats Bronson!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I think that we should all become models, because those pictures were so good and we're HOT!! Ha Ha jk... Ya he was a creep huh!! It was good to see you! Congrats to Bronson!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya its Codys parents.. we can take it out whenever we want to!!

    ReplyDelete