Aug 10, 2009

Girls Only Weekend... Sorta

This weekend all the girls in my family went to Bear Lake, and of course the three most adorable guys ever, my two little cousins Corbin and Camon, and my handsome grandpa. We all had such a fun weekend. We didn't do much, but hey those are the best kind of weekends! Friday we just hung out and had dinner with everyone then we went back to our place and feel asleep watching a movie. Saturday it rained off and on all day so it was just one of those days when you don't do much of anything. We went to lunch, then went back to our place and watched a couple of movies. If you have never seen "the ultimate gift" I highly recommend seeing it, It was such a touching movie. Make sure you take a box of Kleenex with you though, it's for sure a tear jerker. Then we went to my grandpas place for dinner. After dinner we got our wii game on and I totally got my butt kicked by Corbin, but on my half, he was such a cheater. He would ask me to wait for him cus he would wait for me so of course I did, how could you resist that sweet plea? But of course when I asked him to wait for me he would just laugh and say "no way sucker!!" haha what a little stinker huh?? After getting my butt kicked in wii we all played "would you rather" It is such a weird game. They ask you question's like "would you rather drink liver juice from a cow or a fried utter? haha gross huh!! So I got to know my cousins a little better by playing this game, It was great, but disgusting at the same time! Sunday we all went to the pool and just hung out all day getting our tan on.. I wish I had pictures but I am still out of a camera! I will have to still some off of my mom and sisters cameras and post them. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun weekend! I love Bear Lake! Those kind of weekends are the best for sure.. my family always plays "would you rather" ha ha!

    ReplyDelete