Jul 27, 2009

Pioneer Weekend In Beaver..

Over the weekend Bronson and me went to Beaver with Bronson's family to there property. We had such a fun time. We rode 4-Wheelers, sat by the fire, and shot guns all weekend. It was great! Our weekend started out on Friday morning, We went to the Parade in Ogden like everyone else in Utah, and sat in the extreamly hot sun, But I loved it! Then we headed up to Beaver. We stopped in the Cannyon to take some pictures and when we left I noticed that I left the camera case on top of the car.. When we went back for it, it had already been ran over, sad huh? After getting to the property, and unloading all our stuff we went on a 4-wheeler ride. We put my camera and Bronson's phone in the case behind the 4-wheeler and left.. When we stopped for a min to take a break and take some pictures, guess what we found when we opened the case up... Oh, our camera and phone submerged in beer. Someone, won't mention any names.. "Bronson," haha put glass bottled beer in a foam cooler, and going over the bumps made the beer explode and foam over the foam cooler. Needles to say both the camera and phone are done for. My camera had been throught a lot over the weekend, but thats okay I needed a new camera, so thanks Brons, i'll just get it a little sooner than I thought!! So untill I get a new camera we won't be posting any pictures. I hope everyone had a great weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha oh no.. that same thing happened to my camera when we were camping, did I mention I go through cameras like once a month? Ahh.. that sucks but sounds like you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ya well the last one I bought is a Canon Powershot and it actually works really good and isn't way expensive! Considering how I treat them I'd say it holds up pretty well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya but I only do the glue in.. not the sewn in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha ha that is so funny!! Sad but funny!!! I loved the parade too!! Im glad you guys had fun . . me and bre think that we should plan a girls night soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I usually charge about $100 to put them in. Do you already have hair?

    ReplyDelete
  7. So guess what!!!... We are coming on Saturday!! YAY! :) I can't wait to see you! O and I am sorry about your camera!

    ReplyDelete