Aug 13, 2009

Na Na Na Na.. Hey Hey Hey.. Good Bye!!!

Last night Bronson had his second football game down at the Kaysville park. I got there a little late and in the first quarter Bronson had already had 2 penalties, so I knew the game was probably a little heated. Bronson and some of the guys on his team are a little feisty and like to ruff up the other players. The other players were getting so upset and crying to the ref's, It was pretty hilarious. Sometimes I wonder if these guys realize that it is just a game? All things aside it was an amazing game. Bronson's team was loosing the whole time but caught the ball in the in-zone right when the buzzer rang. They were now one point behind, but they went for two and ended up winning by one! I'm sure you can imagine how bad the other team was freaking out! it was pretty entertaining.

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha! I seriously love games like that.. especially when you win! I'm just a little bit competitive.. GO Bronsons team!!

    ReplyDelete