Aug 17, 2009

Our Super Busy Weekend...

Friday after work Bronson and me just went to his house and played the wii and watched movies. Saturday morning we had a birthday party for Bronson's twin cousins Mitchel, and Blake. It was a brunch party, and there was the best food ever!! We also played bad mitten and pretty sure I showed Bronson up!! Ha, sorry to throw you under the bus Bron's, I guess you were okay!

After the birthday party I went to my friend Megan Scadden's baby shower. Can I just say that Megan is a prime example of what I would love to look like when I decide to have kids. She is still so tiny and has this little basketball tummy. She is such a doll!!!

After the baby shower Bron's and me went to our friend Lacie's house so Bronson could play with her little boy Porter, and me and Lacie could have some girl time! She helped me make invitations for my friend Casha's bridal shower. Can I just say how much I love the on line scrapbooking stuff. I would have died if I had to scrap everything on my own, it would have taken forever. It was so good to see Lac, She is my child hood best friend! Thank you Lacie for your help, your such a sweetheart.
Later that night we had a BBQ and Margarita's with Bronson's family and neighbors. It was very delicious!

Sunday we celebrated August birthday's at my grandmas house. It is always so good to see my family! I swear you can never get enough of family right?

Later on my friend Casha had her family bridal shower. I have never had so much fun at a bridal shower, her mom did a really good job with everything! We played such cute games, I was laughing so hard the whole time! After the shower Bronson and me got all the invitations sealed and ready to go for Casha's friend bridal shower. After they were all sealed, I remembered I forgot to put the paper in the envelope that says where Cash is registered at. So I am taking a break from re-writing everything to update my blog. I am not looking forward to sending out invitations for me and Bron's. It's hard work..

1 comment:

  1. It is DEFINITELY hard work ha ha! Sounds like you had a very busy weekend!

    ReplyDelete