Jun 22, 2009

ThE ZoO...






Saturday Bronson and I took my cousins to the Zoo. It didn't rain for the first couple hours, but there towards the end it poored. That didn't stop us though.. The kids were on a mission to see everything. Riley and Aiyden had so much fun. Riley's favorite part was being able to see the wolf, even though it was sleeping. Every time she would whistle at the wolf he would stick his head up and look at her. She thought it was pretty cool! Aiyden loved the Snakes, alligators and scorpions. His favorite snake was the rattle snake. Auh I hate snakes, they are so freaky and scary. Caleb loved the turkeys. They had 4 or 5 of them on a grassed area and he was freakin out in excitement.. After we seen the lion it started Roaring, and Caleb thought that was cool. he starting roaring trying to be like the lion. Little Noah didn't really know what to think, I think his favorite part was the park, he loves to climb up the slide its so cute! I think Bronson's favorite part was the park too. He is like a little kid when ever there are toys around. (I'll post picture's later, I'm at work right now)

No comments:

Post a Comment