Jun 18, 2009

Meet Our Adorable Cousins...


This is Rylie.. She is 9 years old and loves to be a big sister to her 3 younger brothers. She also loves to dance. Rylie is the sweetest thing ever and has a heart of gold, she is such a great help when ever me and Bronson come over. (they thought it was so funny to put this CD cover on there face.. They look like lil pigs)

This is Aiyden.. He is 6 1/2. He loves to play on the swing set, ride his bike, play xbox and the wii. Aiyden is really good at playing cards, he beats Bronson every time(not cheating at all.) He is also very smart and catches on very quick. Him and Rylie are like best friends. they do everything together.

This little stud is Caleb.. He is 2 and is the funniest little guy. We seriously can't get enough of him. He loves Zzzz..(Air Plane's) and Chu chu's (trains) He helps me clean all the time. If someone spills something he will get a towel and wipe it up. He loves to vacuum the floors and himself. He loves when he sucks his cheek in the vacuum. He is very loving.. The other day he threw a ball and it hit his little brother Noah, he felt bad so he went up to Noah and gave him a hug. It melted our hearts!
This little bundle of joy is Noah.. He is 1 and such a doll. He just started walking a few months ago, and gets into everything. He makes the funniest sounds and pulls the most hilarious faces. We laugh so hard at all the stuff he does. He is our entertainment. He is the toughest kid we have ever meet. He bonks his lil head on everything and falls down on the cement when playing, and never crys. It has been so fun watching him grow, from his first steps and first words.
Bronson, Rylie and Aiyden playing in the water.. Aiyden had no idea Bronson was about to get him drenched.
Bronson was trying so hard to dunk Rylie in the bucket..
Bronson plays so cute with the kids.

I love this picture...
Isn't this so cute..




4 comments:

  1. O my gosh girl I want to go where fun is!!! I love Lagoon we need to go for sure!! O I just love that Bronson is so sweet to you I am so happy for you!! Your cousins are so cute too!! I miss you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stole your love picture because I LOVED it!! I already signed up for hunters safety girl! But I can for sure help you I am doing it online!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cousins! I love Lagoon.. I wish I could get Cody to ride any of those rides with me.. freakin BABY!! (ps.. never did find his wallet) It looks like you've found a really great guy! My favorite thing ever is watching Cody cook.. they concentrate so hard! Ha ha who knew they had it in them?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cute pictures. I've never seen that side of Bronson! Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete