Jun 22, 2009

HaPpY FaThErS DaY...

First off I want to say Happy Fathers day to the greatest dad in the world.. My Padre, My dad is the hardest working person I have ever meet, I swear there is nothing he can't do. I have been a Daddy's girl my whole life (don't worry mom, I'm still a mommas girl too) But i have always bonded with my dad in areas me and my mom don't bond so much in, such as hunting, camping, 4-wheeling and fishing. Fishing is probably one of my favorites.. I love to just sit there and catch up on life with him. We have a tradition after we catch our fish that I look forward to every time we go fishing or he brings fish home. We like to dissect the fish and try to guess what everything in it's lil fishy body is, then we like to see what it has been eating. Then he cooks it, and oh my.. My pa knows how to make a mean fish! I love how creative my dad is, he can always find a way to make something work even when I think there is no way possible, and no chance of hope, he gives me hope. I just want you to know how grateful I am to have you in my life. I also want you to know how much I appreciate all you do for our family! I love you and am forever thankful that I am apart of your life! Love you Pa

No comments:

Post a Comment