Jun 4, 2009

Sweetest Man..

So sometimes I can be a little brat, and last night was just one of those nights. Poor Bronson was being such a sweetheart and putting up with me like always. After dinner he left to run a errand and I was home cleaning. Bronson text me and told me to turn the Radio Station to 104.3 for a couple min. After listing to a couple songs Bronson comes on the radio.. Ya the radio.. Who does that?? But anyways Bronson comes on the radio saying that he wanted me to know he appreciates everything I do for him and that he loves me. Then he requested Brad Paisley "I thought I loved you then". It might sound Corney to you guys, but it melted my heart. In all honesty, what man has the guts to go on the radio and tell there girlfriend that they appreciate them and love them? Mine I guess. Thanks hun for being the sweetest and most thoughtful man I know. I can't wait to look back a few years from now, and think to myself how I though I loved you then.

2 comments:

  1. That is so sweet! I love it. Lake Powell looks like it was awesome. I wish I had your hot bod!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is SOOO freakin cute!!! I love it! Sounds like you have a keeper Wren! :)

    ReplyDelete