Jun 10, 2009

Moving Sucks..


Saturday Bronson's family was supposed to move across the street cus they are renting that house till they find a house they want to buy since they sold there house way faster than they thought they would. Well the corn's across the street were supposed to be moved out Friday so we could move in Saturday.. So we are moving out Bronson's family's stuff to the front lawn cus the lady that lives in the house won't answer the door. When she finally does, we notice that everything is still in there, Nothing is in boxes, so the nice people Bronson's family is starts helping them pack everything and moving it into the moving truck (not me though.. Nope, I took a break to get my nails done.. Wah haha.) by the time they get done moving there crap out of the rent house the carpet cleaners get there and we can't move any of our stuff in the house. Ahhahh... So now everyone moves everything in the garage's so we can start moving it first thing in the morning. It took all day Sunday to move. and it rained a couple times, it was great. The best part is that they are only staying there for 6 mo. So lucky us get to move them again.. Can I just say that I hate moving! Bronson's family is lucky I like them!!

Something else amazing happened this weekend.. When I went to get my nails done, the sneaky lil Bronson snuck out of moving too. He took my parents to lunch to ask them if he could marry me! Ahhaha I was in shock when I heard this, I couldn't believe it! Of course my parents love him to death and gave Bronson and myself there blessings. Things are moving so fast, I love it.

7 comments:

  1. WOW!! Congrats!! That is so awesome.. being married is seriously so much FUN! Moving sucks for sure! I feel your pain.. we're thinkin of doing it soon and I'm DREADING it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! That is so exciting! You'll make such a beautiful bride :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!! That is so fun, a lot of work but fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is exciting news! You guys are a cute couple.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you to get married!! O and I hate moving too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so exciting! Being married is the best

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so GREAT congrats!!! Yes we had to buy a machine...It was a lot of work setting up but is a nice side thing since i am stuck at home with the kiddos...and if you don't want to set your own up we could do some sort of commission thing if you want? Email me if I can help out any more!!!

    ReplyDelete