May 28, 2009

Our Powell Trip

Sadly we are home form our Powell trip. We had such a fun time down there with our friends and all the new people we meet. It was kinda crazy down there, we had 26 people with us, and we only knew about 6-7 of those people before we went down. Here are some pictures of the trip hope you enjoy them.
Bronson, me, our friends Danielle and Blake. We were getting ready to go tubing. I got a gnarly burn on my elbow from the stupid tube. The reason I say stupid.. First off it burnt me.. Second.. we were having so much fun on it and then it decided to pop.. So there for the tube is now stupid.

Just chillin on the house boat..

Bronson got burnt on his shoulders and back so he made himself a "man bro" to protect himself from the sun. haha what a hoot!!
Nothing is better than looking in the eyes of the one you love

My face is super red in this photo. Why you ask.. Well me, Bronson, his brother Brock, and Arb went looking for the perfect cove for us to take the house boat to, and when we found this awesome cove, I volunteered to stay with some chairs and tents to save our spot. Little did I know about all the problems everyone back on the houseboat would have and the huge delay. Good thing I took a book and some sunscreen. I was left in this Awesome cove with Arb for 7 flippin hours. I was baking in the sun, and obviously the sunscreen didn't do the best of job. Why didn't I set up the tent and camp out in there?? Oh haha I have never set one of those things up on my own, and Arb was passed out, didn't look like he was helping me with anything for a while. Its cool though, I had this lil stalker.. A lizard. He was so cute. He was really curious about all my stuff I had with me. Then I watched him get in a fight with another lizard. It was cool.


Brock, Cody, and Scooter..
So when Brock went to get someone at the docks he hit a rock in his boat and Ta Da... The prop was all mangled. So Blake went under the boat to take it off and fix it. Such a handy man..
TyTy caught this horny lizard. It looks like a 3 horn when it puts its horns up.. When they put the lizard back on a rock, it wouldn't move. It just stayed on the rock watching us.

I love this pic. I caught it right when the horse shoe was in the air.

In one of the magazines we got on the way to Powell we seen that this is the new fad with all the stars, so... we were making fun of them.. pretty sure everyone was making fun of me though.. I couldn't figure out how to do it.. then I discovered that I was doing it upside down.. Duh!!
WARNING THIS GETS GRAPHIC... Bronson and Blake were the King lizard catcher's. This is Pierre Bronson kept him for a while cus he thought he would make a good jumping partner off the Cliff's. Ya I know It's very sad that my boyfriend is a lizard killer. So here is the before...
This is when they were climbing up the rock. You can't really see Pierre but he is in bronson's hand..
Blake, Bronson and Pierre on top of the Cliff.. Pierre doesn't know this yet, but he is flying Tandem with Bronson in about 3 seconds.
And there off.. When Bronson came up, sad to say.. Pierre didn't make it.

Oh yes, me and Kelst look Fabulous.. day 4 no straightener just the natural look


Like Brother, Like Sister... Crazy, weirdo's

Some of the crew.. look at the guy in the Jazz Jersey.. His nick name is Wonka.. He looks just like Willie Wonka.. It's hard to see cus the hooka smoke but he is identical..

We look like lil antz.. left to right- me, Danielle, Ty Ty, Brock, Arb, Toad and Bronson and Blake playing horse shoes. This is pretty much all the boys did the whole time.

This is Bronson, me Blake and Danielle floating in a huge tube

Stacie, Feilds, Kelst, me, and Brons
So we ran into allot of problems on this lil vacation. Brock rented out his Houseboat to a friend a little while ago and the guy forgot to empty the gray water. The boat stunk so bad that I had to sleep with a bandanna tied around my face and an air freshener next to my nose the first two nights. So Brock decided to take the houseboat back to the marina to empty it. If anyone has ever been on a house boat you know that they do not move very fast. probably around 10-15 mph and we were pretty far away from the marina. So while they were gone it started to rain. good thing we got the tent up just in time. It took 6 of us to get the dang thing up. Here we are all chillin in the tent while it poored. We had the generator so we had our music playin in the tent. We used our floaties for chairs. It was actually a really fun time. Me and Bronson went hiking later in the rain. It was super fun.
Kelst and Bronson playing Guitar hero, and Field's in the back..

Bronson and me hanging out on the deck.



Dancing away..
The three amigos..
The Bonn fire..

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had TONS of fun! I'm jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FINALLY LOL i have been waiting to see your pics! im glad you guys fun! im jealous too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Wrendy, Looks like you had fun in Powell. I do have two pairs left of those shorts. A size 4 and 10

    ReplyDelete