Jun 15, 2009

WeEkEnD ReViEw..

Bronson preparing our dinner..

TaDa.. Look how amazing that looks..
I know I'm always talking about how sweet Bronson is to me, and all the cute little things he does for me well, Friday I didn't feel very good so all I wanted to do was stay in and watch a movie. Bronson told me that he wanted me to come over to his house to watch a movie so, I had no idea but earlier that day he called my mom to get the receipe to my favorite salad and had been searching the internet for the perfect dinner to make for us. Bronson actually went to the store by himself and got all the stuff he needed for this dinner that I had no idea he was making. Bron's told me that he had to ask this cute old lady where stuff was cus he couldn't find it any where, so she walked around with him to make sure he got everything okay, How sweet is she? As soon as I got to Bronson's house he told me to sit down and just relax. Then he went into the kitchen and started making us dinner. It was amazing watching him slave away.. I had no idea he had it in him.. Very nice to know for the future!! He made an Italian dinner for us. It was bow tie with sliced chicken, tomatoes, and cheese baked in the oven. He cut all the chicken and cooked it all by himself and never asked for help.. I was completely shocked!! Then he made that amazing salad he got from my mom. He even made the dressing from scratch. And no, it doesn't stop there.. He even made desert, and it was beautiful I was actually scared to eat it cus I didn't want to mess it up. He made a layered fruit parfait. The bottom was layered in raspberry yogurt, raspberry's, and granola, the top was layered in strawberrie yogurt, granola, and sliced strawberries. It looked like a masterpiece! I keep sneaking in the kitchen to take pictures of him. It was so funny cus he had no idea I was there. He kept talking to himself saying..(okay, I got that.. oh the chicken.. there is so much going on..) haha it was so funny! The food tasted so good I was totally shocked. Thanks Bron's you are the best, and I appreciate everything you do for me.

Saturday we went to my friend Madison's birthday dinner with her family to Tempanyaki. I have never meet the Hewitt's.. They live in Georgia, But it was great meeting them I loved their accents.. It was awesome!!!
Birthday Girl...


Sunday morning me and Bronson made breakfast for his family. We made quieche, and sorry to brag but, it was amazing!! Thinking about it right now makes my mouth water. Later in the evening we went to Bronson's grandmas to have Another amazing Italian dinner. After dinner we went back to the Aber residence and watched a movie. It was a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment