Jun 24, 2009

Emergency Survival Kit...


Tuesday Bronson gave me a Emergancy Survival Kit to take to work. I could only open it when I got really board at work. It was the sweetest thing ever. He put a Snickers Bar in my kit for my sweet tooth, a Victoria Secret Gift card so I can Spoil myself after a long day at work, Coupons that he made all by himself.. The coupons are for after work. Some of the coupons he made were a 30 min back massage, Movie of my choice with pop corn and a drink, Bowling, ( and he will even let me win) A candel light dinner that he will be prepaing, a pedicure, and a Wild Card.. I can't get over how amazing Bronson is. He always has something up his sleeve. Thanks Brons, your the best!


6 comments:

  1. That's super cute of him! What a great guy you have :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so adorable! I love it. He is so creative and cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What in the world? He is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the cuttest thing ever!!! Wow I love that he is so good to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is SO cute! What a good guy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! I noticed you stopped by my blog today...and I'm so glad I stopped by yours... This is such a great idea--what a guy!! I'd love to include this in my "no girls allowed" club---a quick blog for the guys to go to for date/romance ideas for their girls.

    ReplyDelete