Jun 29, 2009

Weekend Review..


Friday we were supposed to go to a Bee's Baseball game with our Friends Blake and Danielle, but due to the great weather we were having Friday we decided to skip it. Instead we went to the Sand Bar for our friend Rechelle's birthday. It was so much fun!! We seen a lot of people we have not hung out with for a while. Me and Bronson don't go to bars so I thought it would be weird, but me and Bron's had so much fun, we danced all night. And can I just say that I love dancing with him, he is a great dancer.. You go Bron's!! And Happy Birthday Rechelle!!

Saturday I had a date planned for us. I gave Bronson an invitation to meet me under the stars at 9. So earlier in the day while he volunteered at Deseret Industries and went swimming with his friends, I went to my cousins baptism. Then My family went to my grandma's for lunch. It was amazing!! Then I went to Bronson's to decorate his room. I put glow in the dark stars on his ceiling and walls, had a bowl of Starburst, and even went so far to lighting some candles to make it a little romantic.. When he go home from his friends we lit the citrunella candles outside to keep all the bugs away, BBQ'D hamburgers, and ate them under the stars and just talked for a while. It was so romantic! Then we went downstairs and watched Super Star under the stars in his room and ate Starburst for desert. It was the best date ever!

I would like to add that Wren did an amazing job with the date. She went above and beyond to make it a perfect weekend! It was the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me.


Sunday I made Bronson and his sister Kelsie breakfast. Later in the day we went and seen Transformers because I lost a bet to Bronson, then went and hung out with his dad for a little while. It was a great weekend!!

3 comments:

  1. I want to go to the Sand Bar sometime! I bet I can dance better than Brons!! That is a cute date night!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! What a cute idea! I've never been to the Sand Bar but I've heard its WAY fun! We LOVED Transformers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Wrendy! Of course I remember you. We were in the same group of friends for how long? Me and Judd went and saw Transformers on Saturday too... We also loved it like Paigey did!!!

    ReplyDelete