Apr 13, 2009

EaSteR!!!

Getting ready to watch the lil kids do there Easter egg hunt.. It was Eggcellent!!!!!!
My brother Wesley, Bronst, Muah, and my adorable lil sister Annie..
The sun was sorta in our eyes!!
My grandma and cousin Trinity
My sweet adorable little cousin Camon
My dad and mom preparing dinner..
Love you honey.. Happy Easter!!!!
Yesterday we had such a WONDERFUL Easter! Every year my dad puts together a Easter Basket Hunt. He usually gives us a GPS navigator and sends us off through the neighbor hood looking for our next clue, each clue has a letter on it so at the end of the hunt we have to unscramble the letters and it tells us where our basket is. This year he gave us clues on a sticky note and we had to try and figure them out. This was a timed event so we had to book it, but if we couldn't get the clue we had to buy a hint with time. Winner gets bragging rights for the day, we are a pretty competitive family so you can only imagine how crazy it was.
I was the first up so I got to go first. I finished in 11 min but asked 5 clues so the ending time was 16. The best part about being up first is that I got to watch my sister and brother do the hunt. It was the funniest thing watching them and listing to what they thought the clues were. I won my sister by 33 seconds. WOO HOO!! then when Wes went he killed us. I think his ending time was 12 min.. Ya you can only imagine how bad he threw it in our face.. But he deserved it! Later that day we had our family over for lunch, and a Easter Egg hunt for the little kids. They got a ton of stuff, pretty sure I was jealous and wanted to be a little kid again! It was so fun watching the little kids running around everywhere. After the family party we went to Bronson's dad's house and hung out till we had to leave for our movie. We went to see "serve and report". It was a pretty lame movie! But it was the best Easter ever!

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha sounds like you had a fun Easter! Don't you love how competitive you can be over finding an Easter Basket? Oh and I'm with you Easter was so much more fun when you were little! BRITNEY tonight!! Whoo Hoo!!

    ReplyDelete