Apr 13, 2009

Duh!!


So Bronson locked his key's in his car this morning. He has a rental car because his is in the shop from me hitting it, So he doesn't have a spare. He called enterprise and they said that it would coast $71.00 for them to come out and open it. Nope that's out of the question.. So he decided he would just do it himself for free. He was unable to get it open so my mom came out and took over. I guess she thought from all the practice she has had breaking into cars that she could get it. (Just Kidding) well she couldn't get it either so my dad came out and worked his magic and after about 15 min got it. way to save the day dad!! It was so funny watching everyone try to get in the car. The funniest part is that when Bronson called me to tell me he locked his keys in his car, I fell back asleep for about a half hour completely forgetting about him. So he was outside in the cold by himself till my mom came out.. nice girlfriend huh..? Sorry hun!

No comments:

Post a Comment