Apr 8, 2009

BoYfRiEnD TaG!!

I have read on a lot of my friends blogs about the "Husband Tag" well what about us gals that are not married but have excellent boyfriend's we want everyone to get to know? So, I copied the Tag and changed it into the "Boyfriend Tag" Enjoy!!

What is your boyfriends name? Bronson Garry Aber
How long have you guys dated? Well depends how you look at it.. Bron's was my first boyfriend in second grade, (can you believe it??) we went on a date our sophomore year, dated our Jr. year for a min, then again our senior year, a couple times after high school, and the most recent we started dating was December first of last year. So if you count everything 15 years, but if you just count the most recent 4 mo.
How old is he? 22
Who eats more sweets? Neither one of us eat that much sweets, but if I had to choose, he would defiantly be the chosen one.
Who said I love you first? Bronson Did, in the summer of 07' after we had been at the dam all day boating.
Who is taller? Oh defiantly him. I am only 5"4, and he is 6"1
Who can sing best? Ha.. Can't believe you even ask! In case you haven't heard, I'm the next American Idol, Duh!! Ya pretty sure I'm not. Someone once said I sound like Cameron Diez on "My Best friends Wedding" When she sings Karaoke. Sad right? So the award goes to.... Bronson!!
Does he have a nick name for you? Oh boy does he ever.. Where do I start.. My first nick name was Wrendal then wrenda lyn, turned into wrendizzle, Wren, Stempy, Steve, Stevie, sog and Roo.
Who is smarter? Oh man, if I only had half the brains that man did I would be satisfied!
Who cooks dinner? Finally we tied with something, when we make dinner we help each other out. It's great
What is your favorite feature of his? I melt when he smiles, But he has these little freckles on his nose and under his eyes that i just love!
Who drives? He does most of the time, but his driving makes me want to vomit, so I try as much as I can
What is his favorite sport? That's easy.. Football
Who is first to admit they are wrong? Out of the whole 2 times we have ever had an argument if that.. Him, he is such a sweetheart and hates when I'm sad or mad.
Who kissed who first? Well.. when we were in 6Th grade Bronson and his friend Derek who was "going out" with my best friend Lacie walked us home from school, and Bronson and I got dared to kiss, so after an hour of freaking out we kissed each other. another Tie!!
What is his favorite kind of music? Reggae and country
Who asked who out first? Bronson did, every time we started hanging out again, it was because of him. And man am I glad he didn't give up on me!
Who wears the pants? Me, I'm pretty high maintenance and want things my way, plus he comes from a family that is all about what the woman wants, (thank goodness) I don't think he would have anyone wear the pants in the relationship but me!
He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? ESPN for sure. I swear its on every TV in his house. It's like him and his family can't miss a second of whats going on.
Favorite thing to do as a couple? Make dinner together, wash our cars, shopping, watch movies, and cuddle.
You're out to eat, what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Caesar
What's one food doesn't he like? He is so picky.. he doesn't like anything. He doesn't put mayo on his sandwiches, doesn't like pickles, hates tomatoes, onions, sour cream, & mustard. I could go on and on.. but I think you get the point.
What kind of drink does he order? Bronson loves to have a beer with his dinner, if he doesn't order a beer, Dr. pepper or sprite
Where did he go to high school? Northridge
What size shoe does he wear? 10 1/2
If he was to collect anything, what would it be? He does collect stuff. Jordan basket ball shorts, and shoes. He is worse than a girl with his shoes. it's ridiculous!
What is his favorite type of sandwich? wheat, with cheese and turkey What would he eat every day if he could? sushi, steak, chicken, cottage cheese, red vines
What is his favorite cereal? Captain Crunch
What is his favorite sports team? Football-San Diego Chargers, Baseball-Yankees Basketball- Jazz, cavaliers, Lakers, and hornets
Who is his best friend? Duh!! Me... We do everything together, tell everything to each other, share everything with another, have so many dream's of the future together, love each other till the end of Eternity, and can't wait to be in each other's arms at the end of each day. Me!!
How many places has he lived in? 6
You bake him a cake for his birthday; what would it be? confetti with confetti frosting
What could he spend hours doing? working out at the gym, spending time with his family and me, snowboarding, building things with his dad, detailing his car, playing with Beamer (his dog) Guitar hero, and shopping.
What's something cool about him? Everything, he is such an amazing person in every way. He never gives up on anything or anyone, he is such a hard worker and won't quit till the job's done, He is always determined to make sure everyone is having a good time, He would bend over backwards to help someone in need, He is the easiest person to get along with and the best person to talk to when you have a problem or just need to talk. He is so dedicated to our relationship and is always proving this to me.When I look into his eyes, I see the promise of eternity!

1 comment:

  1. Cute Wren! Sounds like you guys are perfect for eachother! Its a good thing these boys didn't give up on us crazy girls!!

    ReplyDelete