Apr 6, 2009

BBQ, MOVIES, & IGGY"S Mmmm...


So my parents were out of town in Arizona for a week, and the night before they came home (Friday) Bron's and I decided we were going to have some friends over for a BBQ and some good ol games on the wii.. Can I just tell you that I feet like I was in high school again. Parents are gone... PARTY!!! Well it was not really a party but hey, when you live with your parents and they go out of town, it's like the coolest thing ever!! So Matt and Kass came over for dinner and everyone came over a little later to hang out and play the wii. We had so much fun, now we can't wait to get a house of our own so we can have friends over and entertain.

Saturday me and Bron's just hung out at his house with his family and watched movies. Bronson's parents have never seen the movie Slumdog so they rented it and we all watched it. I just love that show, so good! then we watched Marley and me. It was a cute show, But it made me cry. It for sure made me miss my lil Roxy..

Sunday we went to Iggy's for Bronson's brother Brock's birthday. We have not ate there forever.. so stinkin good. I love that place. then we went back to Bronson's and played some Guitar hero. Bron's made me play on Medium. Pretty sure I suck so bad at this game. My fingers do not do the guitar.. I am so amazed when I watch Bron's play. He is a little rock star!!

3 comments:

  1. How fun!! You should have called us! We still love doing stuff like that when the parents are away.. especially Codys parents with the pool and hot tub! We'll have to have LOTS of bbqs there this summer.. and oh my one week away I seriously CANNOT wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I can't WAIT for Tuesday!! We haven't talked about what we're gonna do yet but it would be way fun if we met up with you! What are your plans again?? If you don't have my num its 668-7998 just call or text me! I lOVE Cafe Rio too.. its the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wrendy! thanks for the comment girl.. iam still tryin to figure this dang thing out! paige is tryin to teach me haha! you and your boy are sooo cute! i hope everythings going good!!

    ReplyDelete