Mar 23, 2009

Worst driver award goes to.....

Have you ever had one of those day's when nothing goes right? Well I seem to have them way more often than usual.. Who ever passed me for my drivers licence was absolutely crazy! I have wrecked, totaled, ran into a ditch, rear ended, ran over poor innocent animals, and backed into every car I have ever owned. The accidents I'm about to tell you about have all happened this year. So ya, I'm off to a great start so far!!

So I have decided that when it rains, it poors! I hit a cute little dog a couple months ago, sad right? I thought so to until I seen the damage it did to my car. Good thing the dog was already in doggy heaven or I would have sent it there! (not really) but this little dog did a lot of damage to my car. It broke my front bumper in half, cracked the side of the bumper under my light and knocked the grill out. Ahh!!!! So then..

Friday I went out with some of my girlfriends and Bron's went with his friends. When I went to pick him up later that night he pointed out that someone hit into my car leaving a nice dent over the passenger side tire. I was furious! So I was backing out of his friends driveway and BAM!!! Yep that's right.. I SLAMMED right into Bronson's car that was parked in the street. In case nobody knows this already.. Bronson's car is his baby, he cleans it 2-3 times a week, so this killed him. crazy thing, nothing happened to my car but two black dots on the bumper.. unfortunately, his car was no so lucky. the entire passenger side door and under the back window is badly smashed in. when you open the door, the panel is coming off inside, it is dented all the way through the outside of the car to the inside of the car. So Bron's went to get an estimate on his car today and the price makes me sick to my stomach to even think about. Good thing for insurance! Soo.. When Bron's left from getting his car quoted he ran into one of those little yellow polls scratching the drivers side door. Poor Bron's, his car is ruined. I feel so bad, if I wouldn't have hit into his car in the first place none of this would have happened.. So if anyone knows a cheap, but good place to get your car fixed at let me know!

1 comment:

  1. O my gosh I feel so bad for you and Bronson!! My dad knows this place where I took my Jetta when the boulder some how ran into my car!! :) I will ask him and let you know it was way cheaper and it looked awesome!

    ReplyDelete