Mar 19, 2009

Movie Marathon

Bronson and I have been doing a Movie Marathon lately. We recommend seeing some of the shows that we loved so much, and suggest not seeing another.. If you have seen any good movies lately let us know.





Lets start with the movie we both suggest NOT seeing. If you have not seen last house on the left your not missing much. There were some scenes that were so inappropriate and made us feel extremely uncomfortable to the point that we almost got up and left. It was not because it was to scary, cus we both love scary movies. We both thought the story line was good, but had unnecessary language, and scenes. It seriously should have been rated X, not R!!




A couple weeks ago we went and seen Slumdog
Millionaire. This has to be one of our favorite movies. It won 8 Grammies. And the kids in the show are really from the Slums of India. I don't think there was one thing we didn't like about this movie. Except, it made me and Bron's really sad to see how people live in India. We could not imagine living in the Slums. The show makes you grateful for everything you have.



A couple day's before we seen Slumdog, we went and seen Taken. Awesome movie, we were at the edge of our seat's the whole movie. Bronson says this show makes him not want to have a little girl ever! It for sure made me think twice about traveling alone. If you have not seen this movie yet.. We highly recommend that you do. You will love it! We promise..

2 comments:

  1. I really want to see Taken I have heard it is so good by so many people!!! I really miss you I feel like we don't ever talk!!! JK :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait so your getting married?! Congrats if you are!! And I agree with all of your movies I absolutely loved Slumdog Millionaire and Taken! Great movie picks!

    ReplyDelete