Mar 24, 2009

Britney Spears

So I am so excited!!! Britney Spears is coming April 14Th, Yea!! Me and my girlfriend's got ticket's a little while ago, but the closer it gets to the 14Th the more excited I get. Bronson is so relieved that I decided to go with my friends instead of dragging him along.. But I thought it was so sweet of you to offer to go with me if my friends were not going to go. Thanks babe.. I love you! So if you couldn't tell, I'm a huge fan of Britney. Pretty sure I listen to her every day. Her new CD is on repeat on my i-pod, Ya I know.. I'm gay

5 comments:

  1. I am so jealous I want to go to that so bad!! The tickets were so expensive though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shoot Kyree already shows me up!!! I really wish I could go with you!! I love Britney too!! O and I miss you we really need to get together... Maybe have a girls night and go to din din or something!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are not gay at all ha ha I'm the BIGGEST Britney fan ever!! I listen to her all day long and I'm going too! I can't wait! I bought my tickets the day they went on sale and I originally bought one for Cody but he really really did not want to go ha so my sister is going.. its coming up so fast I can't wait! We should meet up or somethin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It would be way fun!! I'll let ya know! I'm so excited for it I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh i wish I was still going!! I didn't know you had tickets, who are you going with?? I got tickets with Stacy and sold them so I could go to Kenny!! Shoot!! You will have so much fuN!!

    ReplyDelete