Mar 16, 2009

Will you marry me??

This was Bronson's "fake proposal" to me...
How could i refuse with a diamond that big??
I'm in shock.. you never know what to expect from this man!!
Saturday me, Bron's, and his friends went to some girls house to hang out and play cards. We had allot of fun with one of the games.. It was a card game that asked question so you could get to know everyone a little better. Lets just say we found out a little to much about everyone.. When we left, Bronson Knelled down on one knee in the middle of the road and pulled this amazing ring out of his pocket, and asked me to marry him. Haha I could not stop laughing. I have always told Bronson that I want a big ring, so this was his big ring to me!! Looks more like a bracelet but hey.. I think he's on the right track. What do you think, should I say yes??

1 comment:

  1. WHAT YOUR GETTING MARRIED!!!!!!!!! So that is probably the biggest, prettiest, and most real looking ring I have ever seen!!!! I better be your bridesmaid! I really hope that one day when I grow up and find a sweet man that I will get a ring as big as yours!!! You should definetly say yes to Bronson!!!

    ReplyDelete