Mar 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Mia


Today is my Mia's birthday. I just wanted to take a min to tell her how grateful I am to have such an amazing Mom, Best Friend, and Roll model in my life. She is such a great listener and gives the best advise. She is so supportive of everything I do, and is always right there holding my hand along the way! She always has something inspirational to say when your spirits are down, never fails, no matter the situation. Thank you for all you do Mia! your love means the world to me!

6 comments:

  1. HaPpY BiRtHdAy to Misty!!! Tell her I love her!!!! O and I LoVe your new pictures they are so so so so so so so so so so so so cute!!! I love you girly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stole a pic and put it on my blog and your gonna love it look at it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl... I haven't seen you FOREVER!! I have to admit I am a blog stalker and found ya... ha ha! Our blog is private, so send me your email and I will get ya added to view it! Keep in touch, and it looks like you are lovin life! :) heidijohadley@yahoo.com
    Heidi (Hadley) Gorder

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to your mom! She is such a sweet lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes we did have fun! I'm not sure I have your number, mine is 668-7998!

    ReplyDelete