Mar 30, 2009

Saturday Surprise

getting our grub on..
Mmmmm....
Walking around in Park City.. Being Goofy
Ya I know.. My boyfriend has a nice butt!!
Mmm.. Look frost!!
Thats alright, im immature!!


I am the worst person when it comes to surprises, and Bronson had been planning a surprise date for us on Saturday. I hate not knowing whats going on, so I had been anxiously waiting for Saturday to come around. When I got done babysitting my cousins Saturday afternoon we started driving to the first surprise.. The Shane Company!!! YEA! Bron's just wanted to look around and kinda get an idea!! Can I tell you that they are an excellent company!! We for sure have a friend in the diamond Business.. I saw two rings that I fell absolutely fell in love with.. I had a "perm a grin" planted on my face for the rest of the night. After the Shane company, we drove up to Park City to have dinner at this Italian restaurant on Main Street.. It was very romantic, and the food was amazing. After dinner we got coffee and walked down Main Street and went into some of the clothing, and art galleries. Something Neat we found out about each other this weekend, We both love art.. We had so much fun looking at all the sculptures, different artist and the different styles of painting. When we were done walking around we went to my house and watched a movie. It was the perfect night. Thank you so much Hun, This was the best surprise date I have ever had, I love you so much!

3 comments:

  1. oh my heck!! yay yay yay!!! that sounds perfect!! i want a date like that . . . oh shoot i already have a diamond but the rest sounds GREAT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that is so sweet! looks like someone may be getting married soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE!! I remember the ring shopping days! Thats so exciting.. I can't wait for ya! That sounds like my kinda date.. don't you just love when the boys do cute things like that??

    ReplyDelete