Aug 10, 2010

Raspberry Days...

This past weekend Bronson and I went to Bear Lake with my family and had a blast! The weather wasn't the greatest until Sunday, but hey isn't that how it always works, good weather when your leaving? Early Saturday me and my cousins went to set up our canope on what little beach is left, when we came back later in the day it was gone! Where was it...? Oh the horrible wind storm we had blew it away in the water and the nice people next to us retrieved it all broken and snapped in half.

This was an older couple stranded from a flat tire.. Bron's wanted to stop and help him, what a sweetheart...
Later Shawna Ash and myself went into town to the fair, I got myself a new bag, chocolate covered raspberries, a watch band and new face for the band.. well Bronson bought me the face, Shhhh...! When we got back we just had dinner with everyone then went home and crashed watching Step Brothers.

I want this... it has a different picture for every month.
Sunday we went to the pool and played with my cousins.On our way home from Bear Lake we turned our phone's on when we got service and got the devastating news that Tim and Michell Maycock had a horrific motorcycle accident. We just want the Maycock family to know our thoughts and prayers are with your family at this difficult time. Cassie, I'm so sorry for your loss, nobody should ever have to go through what you are going through right now, I love you and am here for you. I hope everyone goes home today and holds your loved one's, let them know how much they mean to you, you never know when it might be the last.

No comments:

Post a Comment