Aug 3, 2010

Busy weekend...

Saturday we had my friend Shai and Josh's wedding reception/BBQ. They got married in Mexico a little over a month ago. After hanging out for a while we headed over to my other Friends wedding reception. Tracy Ellis and her husband Tj were married at the Victorian in Layton. When we got there it was pouring rain, but everyone was still having such a fun time. Tracy and Tj looked so happy, Congrats guys!

Sunday Bronson and I went to the Roy pool for a little bit to catch some rays, then we headed over to his dads house for Christy's birthday and to play catch, for dinner we had ribs and beans, Mmm... after we went to Bronson's house where he played with the neighbor kids on there slip 'n' slide. Everyone was having a great time until Bron's broke the Slip 'n' Slide, but it's okay the other neighbors brought over there slide, But Bronson was not allowed!

Monday my family got together so we could all hang out with my brother before he left for St. George. We went to dinner and bowling, pretty sure me and Bron's took 2ND place, Woot Woo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment