Mar 10, 2010

This last weekend...

Bronson and I had the opportunity to baby sit our cousins over the weekend. It was a little crazy dealing with 4 kids for 3 days straight, but it was a lot of fun! Friday we all just hung out and played games, Saturday we took the kids to the Plane Museum in Roy, not really sure what it's called. After looking at all the planes we headed to the Union Station to the Museum of Trains. My two youngest cousins are obsessed with trains. It was fun watching them get so excited to play on the trains and see all the tracks with the toy trains coming around! Caleb was throwing a fit when we had to leave, you would think it was the most devastating thing the kid had been through. Sunday we went to my parents house for a BBQ and afternoon movie. I don't have any pictures of the weekend, but good news everyone, I bought a new camera, Woot Woo!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Good for you :) Sounds like your weekend was a LOT like mine ha ha! Next time you have a craft night, give me a call for sure!

    ReplyDelete