Mar 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Mia...


My wonderful mother just celebrated her 30Th birthday on the 13Th. I say she turned 30 because she thinks she is at heart! Gotta love that crazy lady!!! To celebrate her young age we went to dinner as a family, thankfully my brother was able to come home for the weekend so we were all together, it was awesome! After dinner we went bowling on base, and all got our butt's kicked by the professional bowler "mom" We all just felt bad for her and let her win because it was her birthday!!! No, but really she rocks it was a strike or spare every time! For her birthday we made her a magnet board it turned out perfect thanks to the wonderful Mr. B and his fantastic father! Mia was definitely surprised, she has wanted one for a while.
You know... Mothers are the greatest blessings in the world, I appreciate everything my amazing mia has done for me. I treasure our friendship and all the fun things we do together every Friday! Thanks mom for being my best friend!

3 comments:

  1. You do have an awesome mom!! It's so cool that her and I are the same age now, finally!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your mom is pretty cool too. I can't believe she is 30! She is getting so old.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your mom. . . Moms are the best!!

    ReplyDelete