Oct 23, 2009

My Sweet And Thoughtful Fiancee...

So last night Bronson said he had a surprise for me. Can I just tell you how much I love his surprises!! It started out with him giving me 3 cards that he made, and were numbered 1-3. He told me that the only rules for the game were that he could make up any rule as we went (Go Figure). After I picked a card I opened it to find the budget for the date I would soon be planning. Then Bronson handed me three more cards. When I eliminated them to one card, I opened it and it was what our dinner plans would be. Our options were... go out to eat, the other one was order out, and the one I picked for us was make dinner together. Bronson then gave me four more cards. It was the activity we would be doing after dinner. I got to pick two cards this time. The options were... Speed Street go-Carts, Haunted House, Bowling, and a Movie. I picked a movie and bowling but was not feeling it, so Bron's made up a rule. Bronson gave me two wild cards that I could use to change anything I wanted about the date night. I used my wild cards to change the activity's to Speed Street, and a Haunted house. So tonight after work we will be meeting up to make some dinner with each other, then head out to race some cars that I will totally kick butt in, then go to a haunted house. I am super excited for this date. Thanks B for putting so much thought into deciding our date night!

3 comments:

  1. Ok I am seriously gonna start making my husband read your blog for some ideas! Not kidding. I love your pumpkins! We are carvin tomorrow so I will finaly have something to post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how creative!! Thats such a cute idea.. what a sweet guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He needs to give lessons or something! GOODNESS! He is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete