Oct 26, 2009

Friday's Date night...

After work me and Bronson meet up for our fun date night we had planned. He came over to my house and we cooked some Pasta and bread that was so delish!! After dinner we headed out to Speed Street to get our race on. So I know I said I was going to kick some butt, but Bron's cheated and made me loose, rude huh? He rammed me and I crashed into the side of the wall. They have signs every where saying that you can't bump the other carts (or something like that I can't remember word for word.) But makes since right, we are not at a bumper car speed street. Well obviously you can tell Bron's can't stand to get beat by a girl so he had to wipe me out to feel better about himself! Whatever works for you hun, we all know I rocked your world on that track!! We made a deal that winner got a back massage while watching a movie of winners choice. So of course I gave him the massage. ha it was the perfect date night!

No comments:

Post a Comment