Oct 14, 2009

I got a promotion!!!

So I have been wanting to move up at work but haven't because Everything that opens up is a 30hr, or it's in Salt Lake. I don't really want to commute to Salt Lake, and I have to be a 40hr to pay those fun bills we all love so much. Well a loan officer position opened up at our branch for a 30hr and I was so bummed because everything is always a 30hr. So I went in and talked to my awesome manager to let her know I was interested in the position, but the reason I'm not applying is because it was a 30hr. Well she called some people, that knew some people, that knew some other people. Confused??? me too! Well Lacie called me into her office a couple days later and offered me the position at a 40hr, I was so thrilled! It really means a lot that she fought to get the position a 40 for me, thanks Lac!

6 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!!! Thats awesome! Your pretty amazing cause if I had to work 40 hours I would die ha ha.. good job girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it nice to know people, who know people?? ha ha :) CONGRATS!! That is great! You are going to do such a good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya for loan officer!!! ( i hope you like them more than i did! ) haha But your way smart so i'm sure you'll love it and learn fast! haha thats funny your closet is just like mine! i actually did that to brady's closet when we first got married...but i gave up he just doesnt' care lol

    ReplyDelete