Oct 20, 2009

Another weekend in the life of Bronson and Wrendy...

Our weekend started of with a little Fremont VS Davis High football! Unfortunately Fremont lost, but that's okay we still had a lot of fun! Saturday, me and my mom got up bright and early and headed to Logan for a little dress shopping, and some girl bonding time! We had a lot of fun and ate a lot of stuff we shouldn't have. After a tiring day of shopping, we stopped and bought some pumpkins for me and Bron's. When we got home Bronson and I Carved some sweet designs into our pumpkins. Oh, but don't worry they are totally dieing already! Bronson did a Bob Marley design, and I made mine say "Trick Or treat." Real original huh? After carving our pumpkins we headed out to Salt Lake to hang out with Bronson's friends. Sunday we had a lazy day in the theater room watching football and pigging out on all the food Chris made. It was Delish!! Then we went to the movies and saw "Paranormal Activities." Oh my heck It was flippin good! We loved it! It was not a gory movie but it was freaky. You should go see it!
Drawing our designs..
Now I know how he really feels...

Tonight my mom and I are going to Thriller and I can't wait! We went last year for the first time and I loved it! If you have never been I highly recommend it.

2 comments:

  1. What a fun weekend! Did you find a dress?!? I love carving pumpkins! I have never seen Thriller, but my mom goes every year and NEVER invites me! RUDE! We really need go to a haunted house or something SOON! O and by the way I don't remember if I told you congrats on the new job, but that is awesome girly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I really want to see Paranormal!!I heard it was way good. I saw Thriller last year and I was not that "thrilled" with it. I kept looking at the dancers and thinking they should be a lot better. I was a little disappointed with it. But any luck finding a dress??

    ReplyDelete