Sep 14, 2009

Our Fun Crazy Weekend!!

This last weekend, mine and Bronson's really good friends Chavo and Casha got married.
Friday afternoon we spent the day decorating for the wedding, later we had rehearsal, and after rehearsal we had dinner at Goodwood. Can I just give a lil shout out to that place, we loved there food and service, it was amazing!! After dinner we went back to Castle brook and finished decorating.

Saturday Bronson and I had to be to Castle Brook at 2. Well, we were running a little late, and I could not find my makeup bag for the life of me, after we were already on the road Bronson noticed that he forgot black socks. Ya it was a little chaos. Once we got there they had the bridesmaids take pictures with the groom and grooms men. Bronson looked amazing I love it when he gets dressed up in a suit. Chavo and Casha's wedding is the second wedding we have both been in together and walked down the isle with one another. You know what they always say, third time is a charm!!

The wedding started at five, and everything went perfect. Casha look so beautiful! I don't know about you guys, but my favorite part of the wedding is to see the groom's face when the bride first comes out for the first time. The look on Chavo's face was priceless, he whispered under his breath "Oh my gosh" with this huge smile on his face. Um pretty sure he got me crying! The rest of the night was so much fun, during Casha and Chavos first dance together the music went all crazy and they broke out to baby's got back, and I'm too sexy! haha it was so funny! a little after the dance they cut the cake, and they got it all over each other. Cash had it stuck in her nose. I don't think the wedding could have turned out any better than it did.

Congratulations Chavo and Casha, you guys are so perfect for each other. We had such a fun time and hope the bst for you guys!

Sunday we of course spent the entire day watching Football. haha Yea! I'm sure you could hear the enthusiasm right!! later that night we went to Teri and Blake's, Casha's parents house and hung out for a little bit listing to a live Mexican band. It was a lot of fun!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun weekend! I love weddings... and football ha ha!! Goodwood is the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh It was the most exciting weekend ever!! The start of the football season! It was Kyle's dream day, watching football all day and the the Cowboys won!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya that was one of the best weddings Kyle has ever been to because he had that tv to entertain him. Funny huh?!

    ReplyDelete