Sep 10, 2009

Labor Day Weekend!

Labor day weekend was such a great weekend, not only because it was a four day weekend for Bron's and myself, but because we actually got to stop and relax for once. It seems like we are always going, going, going... Ahhah!!! ha Friday night Bronson went out with his boys while I went out with the girls for Casha's bachelorette party. The night started out with some poll dancing, and no ladies we are not strippers (no offence to anyone who is) we took a class at "Adult Dance" Can I just say that it is such a workout trying to get your body on a poll and spin. I highly recommend this workout for anyone trying to shape up. You seriously use a lot of your muscles.
After our poll dancing experience, a limo picked us up and took us to PF Chang for dinner, and Oooh my gosh that place is so delish!!
After dinner we went to the Sandbar to do a scavenger hunt.. haha ya, a scavenger hunt at a bar. Some of the things on Casha's list were... Put lipstick on and kiss a bald guy on the nogin, Find a guy with long hair and brade it, find 10 guys and get them to let you cut off the tag from there underwear, get a guy to buy you a drink (we used this one a lot) and get a group of people besides the group your with to do a Congo line around the bar. There was a lot more on the list, but i think you get the point. It was so much fun watching every ones reaction to the questions we were asking them. I would have to say that this was the funnest time I have had at a bar!

Saturday we just hung out all day watching the Discovery Channel, haha I know, we are dorks, but Bronson and his sister watch it all the time and now they have me hooked on it. Later that night we went out to Gracie's in salt Lake with all of our friends for Janna's birthday. Happy birthday girl!!

Sunday and Monday we did absolutely nothing. The only thing we really did was go rent movies from the redbox and watch them.. It was perfect! Hope everyone had a great weekend! Still no camera.

2 comments:

  1. Girl you need to get a camera!! I have wanted to take those pole dancing lessons forever! Ha ha.. you know.. cause I desperately wanna become a stripper :) no but it looks so fun! I'm jealous! I love PF Changs and the Sandbar.. sounds like a FUN night! Nothin is better than just relaxing and doing nothing.. I wish I could find time for that. Cody is obsessed with the Discovery Channel so I don't think you guys are dorks ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved that night!! It was so crazy! I will get my pictures posted soon, I have like a million or at least 200 of us in the limo!!

    ReplyDelete