Jul 13, 2009

CoNcErT AnD BoAtInG AnD HoRsEs Oh My..

Saturday Bronson, Randi, and me meet up with Bronson's friends in Park City for the Reggae festival. While the boys were up by the stage, me and Randi were sitting on the grass relaxing letting the boys be boys.
Getting our Wii game on..
A little bit latter on in the day Matt, Bronson's friend came up to me in a panic asking me for my camera because Bronson was in the Ambulance. I was freaking out, but Matt said he was okay, he only cut his finger. When Bronson came back and showed me his cut I seriously started laughing so hard.. it was nothing, it was a little tinny cut that you could hardly see. Him and Matt were acting like it was such a big deal and that it hurt him so much so the paramedic would help him. The paramedic caught on, but still played along with the boys. He cleaned and put a band aide on his finger, what a nice guy huh??
Playin around in the cart.. I accidentally pushed him into the curb right after this.. He looked like supper man, it was awesome!
Sunday we woke up early and headed to the Valley to ride horses. Randi's sister Shambree and her husband Eric own a bunch of property and horses and took us for a ride. We had so much fun, and it was absolutely beautiful!!
You can't really tell, but Bronson was doing his Cowboy dance..

saddle up cowboy!!
Look at that view!!
Yee Haa...
Bronson and Randi...
My horse took off right when he was taking the picture..
After we got done riding horses we went Boating with Randi's family to Pine View. The weather was perfect, it was so warm and we got allot of sun. It was the perfect weekend!!
Eric and Bronson...
And there down...
Randi and me...

No comments:

Post a Comment