May 10, 2009

PaiNtInG SuCkS!!!!

I was a little board, so I left a message for Brock on his garage wall.. Her name is Lucy
Slaving away!! Missed a spot Bronst..
We got in a little paint fight...
Looks like I won...
So me and Bronson agreed to paint his brother's garage to pay off our trip to Powell for Memorial Weekend. This whole thing has turned into a mess, what started out to sound like a good idea had turned into a night mare.. Warning.. I need to let out some frustration about this whole situation, so it's all be complaining in this entry.. I apologize! At first Brock wanted the whole garage just painted, so me and Bronst went to the store and bought enough paint to do so. Then he decided that he wanted it epoxied, Wait a second.. that was not part of the deal.. We only agreed to "paint the garage.. Oh well looks like we lost this battle.. But wait, it doesn't stop there.. no of course not.. Now he wants the garage floor not just epoxied, he now wants us to add speckle in it too.. (BROCK.. MAKE UP YOUR DANG MIND) Ahh do I look like someone who does this for a living? NO!!! So this dumb project has taken us forever. We finally got the wall's and celling painted, and have prepped the floor. Tomorrow we are laying down the dang epoxy.. And After all this Bull crap, I don't even want to go to Powell any more.. Haha funny right???

No comments:

Post a Comment